With nearly 40 years of experience, The Bloomfield Group offers our clients unparalleled levels of quality and expertise in all aspects of electronic and physical security.
Our focus is on integrity, professionalism and efficiency. Simply, we aim to provide the best security service available. We are entirely independent of manufacturers, allowing us to provide our clients with the very best products, advice and support.
Our reputation is second to none – the majority of our work comes through client referrals. By blending our clients’ requirements with our unique combination of skills and technical innovation, we aim to exceed your expectations and maintain The Bloomfield Group's position as the premier integrated systems provider in the UK.
Our areas of expertise include:
• System Design
• Project Management
• Civil Engineering
• Network Infrastructure
• Cloud and Communications
• Electrical Supply
• Remote Support
• Hosted Services
• Routine Maintenance
• Maintenance Takeover
• Emergency Response
1. Our technically knowledgeable and highly experienced surveyors visit your premises and discuss your particular security needs. Using notes and photographs, the surveyor then creates a specification using our bespoke design software.
2. The surveyor will then present to you a comprehensive specification and quotation outlining your requirements and detailing any options you have requested. Should alterations be required these can normally be completed during your meeting with the surveyor. Once agreed, you will be asked to sign a Customer Acknowledgement and provide us with a Purchase Order.
3. Your order is then passed to our Installation Department for processing and the Installations Manager will contact you to organise a convenient installation date. Our multi-skilled and experienced engineers will complete the installation as detailed in the specification and then train the operator to use the system before completing the Handover Report.
4. The Handover Report and all documentation is passed to our Service Department to ensure a smooth process. Information then passes through to the dedicated call handling software. This software is designed to offer a support program which ensures that the system is maintained to British Standards. All service calls will receive a unique log number and can be tracked to ensure accountability and response.
We offer security solutions to a wide range of organisations and business operations which include:
• Industrial Property
• Science Parks
• Education, Schools & Universities
• Local Authority
• Retail Parks
• Commercial Property
• Utility Providers
• Shopping Centres
• Property Developers
• Hospital Groups
Call us on 0844 984 9645 to book your free no-obligation survey, or complete the form below.
UK Government publishes guidelines for abattoir CCTV requirementsRead more
How to handle the challenge of adding effective security to historic buildings...Read more
From spring 2018 it will be compulsory for all abattoirs in the UK to have CCTV systems. Here is what slaughterhouses need to know.Read more
Call: 0844 984 9645
Private Security System | Total Security System | Security Systems in The Midlands | Security Systems in London | Security Systems in England | Property Security | Business Security Systems | Outdoor Surveillance Cameras | Commercial Alarm Systems | Business Alarm Systems | Building Security Systems | CCTV for abattoirs | CCTV for slaughterhouses
© The Bloomfield Group. All rights reserved.
Website developed by Nexus Creative
Reform Club Image Copyright © Anthony Bianco